Health First Clinical Quality Coordinator - Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne, Florida
The Clinical Quality Coordinator II is responsible and accountable for providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by measuring the functioning of important processes and services, identifying changes that enhance performance, ensuring the improvements are sustained, and maintaining a continuous level of patient safety and accreditation readiness with regulatory agencies.
This position is an onsite role.
Primary Accountabilities * Proactively seeks opportunities to identify and reduce risks to the safety of patients. * Knowledgeable of the Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes. * Acts as a resource with regulatory agencies and makes recommendations for compliance, and prepares mandatory requirements as required. * Coordinates and provides direction to the facility's quality committees, including medical staff, nursing and hospital based committees or others as assigned, by providing accurate and timely information and written communication. * Provides accurate and timely clinical data to appropriate committees or groups and identifies opportunities for improvements. * Acts a resource for data abstraction and analysis as requested by departments and the medical staff. * Coordinates and provides support to the clinical peer review process by providing accurate and timely information for quality initiatives. * Oversight for the Department Indicator monitoring and performance measurement for the corporate and facilities goals.
- RN with at least 5 years acute care clinical experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in clinical settings in quality improvement required.
- Current license to practice nursing in the State of Florida required.
- Bachelor's degree nursing or related science preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software, word processing, graphics, spreadsheet, GroupWise and Microsoft Office.
- Presentation skills and knowledge of presentation software required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all levels within the organization.
- Analytical abilities required to recognize and resolve problems requiring technical or clinical Interventions.
- Able to prioritize work and manage time.
- Able to work flexible hours for early and late meetings.
Job: *Quality Management
Organization: *Health First, Incorporated
Title: Clinical Quality Coordinator - Holmes Regional Medical Center
Location: Florida - Brevard County-Melbourne
Requisition ID: 057694