Landmark Health Infrastructure Engineer (Remote) in Maryland
The Infrastructure Engineer will be accountable to assist in the build and management of the infrastructure core technology portfolio at Landmark Health. The Infrastructure Engineer will be accountable to drive positive, mature technology scaling, automation, & technology improvements into engineering and all other areas of business.
The candidate must have a proven track record in managing and handling infrastructure in a healthcare environment. Experience and familiarity with HIPAA and other regulations governing data and systems in a healthcare environment will be desired
Opportunity is full time Telecommute, willing to consider candidates based on location and where Landmark offers services:Locations (https://www.landmarkhealth.org/locations/)
• Be part of developing and implementing internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by teams designed to increase productivity
• Help automating deployment, monitoring and site reliability for on-premise and cloud platforms
• Participate and draw-up deep architectural designs to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, scale, security, and high availability either on-premise or in the cloud.
• Recommend architecture to meet business requirements
• Design, deliver, and deploy scalable infrastructure solutions encompassing the following domains:
o Pre-production environment design, delivery, management, and upkeep (on-premise, hybrid, or cloud)
o Monitoring, APM, and user experience management tools/capabilities/solutions
o ETL & data exchange technologies, services, capabilities
• Design and maintain the customer facing and corporate global data center technologies
• Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards
• Troubleshoot production issues during Sev 1 issues, and respond to escalations
• Verify and resolve configuration and other non-software related issues
• At least 3 years of experience in information technology
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Intermediate level experience in the DevOps, IT Infrastructure (on premise, hybrid, cloud, migration to cloud) – including either Azure, AWS, or GCP
• Intermediate level experience with infrastructure management tools such as: PRTG, AppDynamics, Docker, Terraform, Jenkins
• Intermediate level experience with High Availability setups using multiple strategies (master/slave, clusters, federation, etc.)
• Thrive in a diverse, dynamic environment that leverages multiple tools and languages
• Have mature opinions on how technology changes are planned, implemented and maintained
• Actively participate in maturing the Infrastructure organization
• Intermediate level experience with scaling infrastructure that interacts with 3rd party services
• Colocation experience
• Has built infrastructure to detect problems, monitor health and performance of networks, servers, ETL, and lower environments
• Experience interfacing with Business users.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Job Locations US-CA | US-KS | US-KY | US-OR | US-WA | US-PA | US-NC | US-OH | US-CT | US-TN | US-MD | ...
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (5/28/2021 1:41 PM)
Category Information Technology
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2021-5392
Remote Classification Virtual Hybrid