CEC Entertainment Tech In Development in MADISON, Wisconsin
21918BRTitle Tech In Development Job Description At Chuck E. Cheese “CEC”, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants, is seeking a Tech in Development (TID) to join our team! This position will work in a restaurant location and be responsible for all aspects of the gameroom and supports the District Technician in all mechanical and technical needs for the restaurant.
CEC Entertainment now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
• Responsible for the gameroom area of impact “AOI”
• Troubleshoot games, in charge of preventative maintenance of games, equipment and show robotics
• Trains the Assistant Gameroom Technician and Team 2 Cast Members on basic gameroom responsibilities
• Performs other duties and assists co-workers as directed
Skills We’re Looking For:
• Prior experience in some technical capacity, a technical certification or currently enrolled in a technical program; or prior experience as a CEC Assistant Gameroom Technician is a plus
• For internal candidates, CEC Ladders must be completed and signed off
• A mechanical and electrical aptitude required
• Demonstrated desire to learn and grow
• Requires a strong customer service orientation
• Exhibits a sense of urgency and composure
• Excellent decision-making abilities
• Time & Priority Management
• Comfortable with Microsoft Suite applications
• Must be 18+ years of age
• Must be able to work up to 40 hours per week, with possibility of overtime and have shift flexibility, including on weekends
• Highschool diploma or GED
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 0-50 lbs. during scheduled shift. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. The work
environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class.
Auto req ID 21918BR Street Address 438 GRAND CANYON DR State Wisconsin City MADISON Zip 53719 Country United States