Pine Lake Nursery & Landscape, Inc Landscape Construction Foreman in Lutz, Florida
Come build your career with us! Pine Lake Nursery and Landscape Inc is a full-service landscape installation firm, providing design, installation, and maintenance services for governmental and commercial projects.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay
Opportunities for advancement GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB FUNCTIONS:
Technical Knowledge- Able to perform all functions of the job. Able to perform the quality and quantity of work necessary. Is knowledgeable of general, overall business operations and expectations.
- Customer Service (Including internal customers)- Consistently provides excellent customer service to all customers. Practices excellent customer service skills in all interactions.
- Communication- Receives direction and feedback well from others. Informs supervisors, managers and team members of key issues as appropriate.
- Teamwork- Maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers and managers. Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills while gaining respect and positively influencing others. Promotes teamwork and a positive attitude within the work environment.
- Reliability- Is punctual and adheres to attendance standards consistently. Completes work assigned on a timely basis. Hardworking and does not require constant supervision and/or reminders.
- Appearance- Wears appropriate attire, consistently adheres to the uniform policy, and is neat and well-groomed. Demonstrates a professional image when representing the company.
- Safety- Follows all Company procedures to ensure a safe environment for themselves, co-workers, customers and Company. QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
Tier C ($15-17 per hour)
- 3+ years’ direct experience
- Proven track record of successfully performing as a Tier A Laborer
- High Proficiency operating all heavy equipment and landscape machinery needed for landscape installation
- Ability to accurately communicate equipment maintenance needs to the Equipment Manager
- Accurately perform daily and weekly vehicle/trailer inspections
- Proficient at training crew members on all aspects of work
Highly proficient in plant recognition; some familiarity with plant identification Tier B ($16-18 per hour)
3+ years’ direct experience
- All Tier C items plus the following:
- Highly proficient at training all crew members on all aspects of work
- Able to measure accurately and lay out plant spacing in accordance with direction from the Project Manager
Highly proficient at plant recognition Tier A – ($19-21 per hour)
3+ years’ direct experience
- All Tier B Items plus the following:
- Expert at training crew members in all aspects of work
- Highly proficient at identifying crew members with potential for promotion
- Highly proficient at accurately measuring and laying out plant spacing, with minimal direction from the Project Manager
- Familiar with industry standards for planting; proficient in plant identification
Drivers – Add $1 per hour
Drivers are those employees who maintain a clean, valid driver’s license; maintain a driving record which successfully passes our insurance requirements; and agree to drive crew trucks/trailers on a regular basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.