UKG (Ultimate Software Group) Customer Marketing Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Customer Marketing Manager
Ft. Lauderdale - Florida - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
At UKG, we’re committed to creating experiences that wow our customers, and we are looking for an outstanding marketer to help us.
As a Customer Marketing Manager on the Customer Engagement Marketing team, you will be focused on engaging and nurturing the large and growing UKG Ready customer base. You’ll drive adoption strategies for the customer base focusing on seasonal events and identify opportunities to drive the adoption of high-value features at scale.
The ideal candidate is a passionate customer advocate who is as comfortable defining strategies as they are with project managing the details that contribute to a successful customer experience. You’re a multi-tasker with great attention to detail and a focus on quality output. Setting and managing expectations diplomatically comes naturally, as does meeting deadlines.
• Manage the UKG Ready lifecycle content strategy, including seasonal events, drive value in existing features at scale, and support release readiness efforts.
• Create impactful, engaging content to support the strategy, including demonstrations, interactive walk-throughs, presentations, blogs, podcasts.
• Actively monitor and respond to customer questions and drive engagement in the UKG Community through various initiatives.
• Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer feedback to make recommendations that positively impact how we engage with customers on topics that interest them.
• BA/BS in marketing, customer service, the management, or related field required
• 3+ years of B2B/B2C marketing experience; and or experience with UKG Ready preferred.
• Strong project management, writing, and presentation skills
• Workforce management or human capital management product experience required
• Experience taking part in cross-functional projects with an enormous scope of responsibility
• Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity
• Experience with Office 365 and Salesforce
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.