Molina Healthcare Project Coordinator in Long Beach, California
Provides general administrative support that includes routine document preparation, file management, scheduling/arranging meetings, arranging travel and ordering office supplies. May also perform a variety of activities in support of the functional processes, programs and/or services. Also provides the administration of various programs, projects and assignments aligned with functional processes and services. Work may involve design and development of program components, coordination of work effort across third party vendors or internal staff to execute against program requirements, development and monitoring of program/project metrics and ongoing process improvement. May conduct training, prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required. Examples include, but are not limited, to fleet/safety administration, travel services administration, employee assistance program administration, etc.
• Assists in planning and organizing project activities.
• Collaborates with internal and external parties to assist with organizing the various components needed to initiate, run and conclude major projects.
• Retrieves data from a variety of sources for the purpose of complying with financial, legal and/or administrative requirements.
• Identifies and reports departmental operational issues and resource needs to the appropriate management personnel.
• Presents information on administrative department procedures, services, regulations, etc. for the purpose of orienting other personnel and/or disseminating information to appropriate parties.
• Must have Accounting and/or Accounts Payable background.
• Must have advanced level proficiency in Excel.
• Must have experience in creating/processing invoices.
Required Education • Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2-3 years’ in Accounting and/or Accounts Payable or Project Management experience.
• 2-3 years’ experience using JDE.
Preferred Education • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Experience • 3-5 years’ in Accounting and/or Accounts Payable or Project Management experience.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
To learn more about Molina Healthcare Careers, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook. You can also visit Molina Cares to view interactive tutorials on resume & cover letter writing, interviewing and more!
Title: Project Coordinator
Location: CA-Long Beach-MOLINA300
Requisition ID: 1900812