BT Digital Trading Manager in London, United Kingdom
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
There are two things that we want to share with anyone considering joining us.
Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at BT, we really mean it.
Secondly, the one thing the pandemic has taught us is that a lot of current and future colleagues, where and when possible, want to embrace hybrid working. Therefore, we are introducing smart working at BT. Smart working means having the flexibility to choose, as a team, how and where you work depending on your team’s deliverables and needs; when you are at your shared core location to connect with others and when not. It may not be for every role, and, as part of the recruitment process, you’ll have the chance to discuss smart working and how it might work for the job you are applying for.
You will be a key member of the Digital trading and operations team for the SOHO and SME businesses, responsible for delivering and growing digital sales for Broadband products
What you'll be doing
● Direct report for the Principal: Trading and Operations (SOHO/SME) with accountability for merchandising, product launching and re-signing and upselling existing customers in order to drive sales for all Broadband products.
● Work with the trading and reporting team to get the insights needed to help build up and deliver on sales forecasts for the Broadband product category
● Partner closely with the SOHO/SME marketing function setting out clear requirements from each marketing channel and from CRM to deliver on sales targets, giving as much insight and detail as possible in order to help drive maximum ROI from marketing investment. Focus both on new customer acquisition and also driving additional sales and retention of existing customers.
● Partner closely with commercial and propositions teams in both SOHO and SME to optimise 4 Ps for digital sales channel in the Broadband category.
● Partner closely with commercial and propositions teams in both SOHO and SME and with the CX function to maximize the potential of new Broadband product launches
● Work closely alongside the digital product teams in sales and service to help ensure that sales and service web site journeys are optimised to maximise conversion of Broadband web site traffic and to maximise upsell and retention of existing Broadband customers.
● Work closely with the digital product, content and design teams to continuously improve results from all key landing pages using AB testing to drive optimisation.
Who you are
● E-Commerce trading and merchandising
● Conversion Rate Optimisation
● Digital marketing
What we can offer you
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• 10% on target bonus
• Option to join the Healthcare Cash Plan
• Pension scheme
• Shares Plan
• Flexible benefits: cycle to work, childcare vouchers, healthcare, etc.
• Discounted BT products
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do - and in the people who work here.
We're now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we're on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you're interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it's like to work at BT (https://www.bt.com/careers)
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
Title: Digital Trading Manager
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London-London
Requisition ID: 164243
Other Locations: UK %26 Ireland-United Kingdom-West Midlands-Birmingham, UK %26 Ireland-United Kingdom-Avon-Bristol