Lockheed Martin Sr. Electronics Engineer, Testbed & Simulation, Circuit Design in Littleton, Colorado
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Littleton CO !
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. (CODE-EEJULY22)
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Join the Lockheed Martin Special Test Equipment (STE) team that supports multiple programs across within LM Space, building test racks that checkout flight hardware prior to spacecraft integration.
This role is looking for a Hardware/Electronics Engineer with a strong interest in hardware design, test and software scripting. This position will write and integrate test scripts to verify the functionality of spacecraft hardware.
* Position requires periodic travel to other locations.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Experience in both design and test of electrical hardware.
• 5 - 9 years of professional experience for this role.
• Willing and able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance. Thus US citizenship is required.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education with a talent for computer programming or scripting.
• Broad range of electronic circuit design experience
• Experience using laboratory test equipment for hardware debug, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters and protocol analyzers.
• Experience writing and executing test procedures.
• Experience debugging electronics.
• Experience with cable/harness design.
• Broad range of electronic circuit design experience in areas such as analog, digital, microcontroller, Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs), and power supply circuits.
• Experience with communication protocols (i.e. MIL-STD-1553, TCP/IP, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, IEEE 488, DMA, PCIE, SRIO, XAUI, SPI, I2C, etc.)
• Experience developing software using text-based languages, such as Python, C/C++/C#, Visual Basic.
• Experience with Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) design and schematic capture and PWB/PCB layout interface, generating a BOM (Bill of Materials) of required components/parts, and working with vendors for fabrication, assembly, and parts procurement.
• Experience in hardware/software integration, and troubleshooting.
• Troubleshooting and repair cable setups, PWB/PCB, Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA) and a variety of electronic equipment.
• Experience programming Xilinx FPGAs with VHDL or Verilog
• Experience with Unix/Linux environments
• Experience with hardware development life-cycle: requirements, design, development, integration and test, and maintenance.
• Experience with software configuration management tools such as Git or Subversion.
• Procurement system knowledge.
• Willingness to learn new environments and work independently in a fast-paced development environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.