Lockheed Martin Satellite Digital Products Senior Manager of Programs in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin's RF Payloads Center of Excellence is seeking talented, highly motivated manager to lead the development and build of the next generation of RF Digital Payloads and Communication Systems.
This position will manage the development of a portfolio new digital processing systems and payload electronics programs in support of next generation RF/Digital payloads.
Specific tasks include :
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of program objectives
- Management and oversight for individual IPT leads and their program teams
- Schedule performance of programs
- Cost performance of programs
- Resource management and staffing of programs
- Reporting of detailed program status and risks to upper management
- Identification and resolution of major program issues and challenges
- Interfaces to internal and external customers regarding program status, issues, and risk mitigation
- Interfacing with enterprise Lines of Business to engage and support them in new business opportunities
The successful Candidate will possess the following:
- BSEE or related discipline
- Experience in management of complex digital development programs
- Significant experience with RF Payloads or Digital systems, design, development, analysis and test (minimum 15 years)
- Experience with leading multi-discipline teams (hardware/software) to produce advanced RF payloads and/or digital systems.
- Experience with proposal development, technical and cost submissions
- Proven ability to develop and deliver products on budget and schedule
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers, management, and peers
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in development and delivery of space digital electronics
- Strong technical background in space digital systems
- Masters or MBA degree, with emphasis on RF or Communications Engineering.
-- Experience with high profile briefings to internal executives and customers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.