CommonSpirit Health Facilities Services Manager II in Little Falls, Minnesota
Facilities Services Manager II
CommonSpirit Health Clinical EngineeringLittle Falls, Minnesota
Requisition ID 2022-215918 Employment Type Full Time Department Facility Services Hours/Pay Period 80 Shift Day Weekly Schedule Monday-Friday(8:00am-5:00pm) Remote No Category Environment / Facility Services
This position is responsible for Program Quality Evaluation: CHI PAS –FM financial performance for the multi-site: personal recruitment, training & development: communications/reporting: customer satisfaction with program & personal growth. This position may include any combination of the following attributes:
Manages single acute care facility of >500,000 SF or 250 beds
Responsible for two or more hospitals for a single market
Responsible for multiple managers and/or departments such as Construction (larger projects), EVS, Dietary, Transportation, Laundry, Security, etc.
Functions as part of the Administrative Team
May function as Safety Officer for the market or facility
Oversees operations of the Facility Management by: conducting monthly department meetings; ensuring that reports are delivered in a timely manner; providing a working environment that meets all regulatory compliance; and completing and maintaining all Key performance indicators.
• Manages budgets, verifies and assures appropriate use of staff, materials, supplies and vendors. Insures that current records of all maintenance procedures are kept as required to meet all applicable codes and standards. Maintain Preventative Maintenance completion rate at or above program targets
• Ensures financial performance of areas managed:
• Manages and oversees the recruitment, training and development of staff. This includes holding all necessary staff meetings and education.
• Develops a comprehensive, ongoing communication plan with staff, leadership, and customers.
• Participates in the completion of the annual PQE. Ensures continued accreditation, renewal of licenses, and the absence of litigation and fines by adhering to rules and guidelines set forth by regulatory agencies, as well as The Joint Commission or DNV standards
• Oversees customer satisfaction surveys at least annually.
• Maintains positive working relationships with senior hospital administration.
• Provides professional team and personal growth that meets the needs of the customer and employees.
• Networks with peers to gain innovative ideas and sourcing of information.
• Leads the involvement in quality and/or other initiatives within the department
- Actively participates in construction related activities including a primary role in the development and implementation of the Master Facility Plan, as required.
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
Bachelors’ Degree requiredwithpreferred emphasis on Business, Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction. Masters preferred.
Certification required (CHFM).
Equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
Experience (required and preferred):
Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive leadership experience, with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in hospital maintenance/medical equipment operations management.
Must demonstrate financial and operational management skills.
Blue print reading, building codes, N.F.P.A.,.O.S.H.A.,The Joint Commission,DNV EOC requirements, policy and procedure development and implementation.
Five years in healthcare management, construction management, plant operations, or medical equipment management.
Progressive management experience (may have served in lead position or acted in absence of management.)
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to
a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status,
ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant,
pleaseclick here. (https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/35300/img/v1_0/EEOLawPoster.pdf)
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.
Equal Opportunity CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.