BT Customer Service Team Leader in Leeds, United Kingdom
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
There are two things that we want to share with anyone considering joining us.
Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at Openreach, we really mean it.
Secondly, the one thing the pandemic has taught us is that a lot of current and future colleagues, where and when possible, want to embrace hybrid working. Therefore, we are introducing smart working at Openreach. Smart working means having the flexibility to choose, as a team, how and where you work depending on your team’s deliverables and needs; when you are at your shared core location to connect with others and when not. It may not be for every role, and, as part of the recruitment process, you’ll have the chance to discuss smart working and how it might work for the job you are applying for.
About this role
Are you a Customer Service Team Leader, looking for a challenging and rewarding role?
Can you motivate, drive, and lead a team of up to 15 team members?
If so, then this could be the role for you!
As a Customer Service Team Leader, you’ll lead, motivate, and provide decisive direction and vision across a complex operational team, for the delivery of the end-to-end customer experience.
You’ll work closely with other Units including other lines of business regarding the design, development and implementation of Openreach’s Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) Provision services.
You will be required to work from our Leeds office 5 days a week.
You'll have the following responsibilities
• Day to day running of an operational team and its daily duties
• Delivery of the on the day measures for FTTP provision, to ensure key metrics are meet.
• Managing a workstack on a daily basis and allocate for resolution, ensure all updates are placed
• Deliver the right customer outcomes and responsible for making and implementing the decisions determining change
• Reduce customer dissatisfaction and improving customer satisfaction through improving end to end FTTP provision processes.
• Driving a positive people agenda using personal and business development plans, design and delivery of in-house training packages and regular 1-1 reviews
You'll have the following skills & experience
• Proven experience of leading and motivating an operational customer service team
• Experience managing internal and external stakeholders at a senior level
• Proven ability to deliver customer and business outcomes in a high-pressure environment work.
• Be a self-motivated people leader, with a proven track record in delivering customer satisfaction, productivity and people motivation
• Experience of working within a Utility or Telecoms organisation would be advantageous.
As well as offering a competitive base salary, you’ll also have a rewarding bonus scheme, access to equity schemes and an attractive pension offer.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Openreach Limited runs the nation’s digital network. We play a key role in British society, helping homes, schools, hospitals, broadcasters, government, businesses and more connect to the world.
We're a wholly owned subsidiary of BT Group, and our customers are the 640 communications providers who sell phone, broadband and Ethernet services to homes and businesses. And we’re on a mission - to make the country’s digital network services faster, better and more affordable.
Our people are experienced, resourceful and innovative, working on vital projects that help support the nation at work, in learning, on the move, at rest, at play, in emergencies and much more.
So if you’d like to be a part of an exciting organisation that’s making a real difference, why not join us today? You can read more here about working at Openreach (https://www.openreach.com/about-us/who-we-are) .
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
COVID-19 Notice: We’ve changed our recruitment process so that we can continue to offer exciting opportunities in Openreach. We’ve moved to ‘virtual hiring’ until further notice - which includes video interviews and virtual on-boarding, to make sure that we maintain candidate and employee safety.
Job: Customer service
Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-West Yorkshire-Leeds
Requisition ID: 169084