AT&T Facility Technician in Lantana, Florida
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Temporary Facility Technician can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Temporary Facility Technicians work both inside and outside to test and repair equipment and services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Temporary Facility Technician:
• Splice copper and fiber cables in all environments (aerial, buried, underground and buildings)
• Coordinate work operations with other employees and with customers, as well as maintaining company records
• Repair and maintain cable plant, fiber optic plant and digital loop carrier equipment
• Operate hydraulic aerial lifts (buckets) and ladders mounted on trucks
In addition to possessing STRONG communication skills, our Temporary Facility Technicians must:
• Possess a valid state driver’s license
• Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
• Perceive differences in wire and cable colors
• Climb poles up to 18 feet high, climb ladders and work aloft with hand tools
• Lift and/or pull up to 120lbs
• Work outside in all kinds of weather
• Work in attics, basements, crawl spaces, manholes and other similar places
• Use computers including hand-held models to update work status and check new assignments
• Work mandatory overtime and holidays as service conditions require
• AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
• Qualify on pre-employment screening
Study Guides (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Technical/Mechanical Test III (TMT III) (https://careers.att.jobs/media/153502/TMT-III-Test-Guide.pdf)
Individuals holding this job title may be required to perform the above job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.