TEKsystems Marketing Analyst in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Responsibilities of Innovation Support Analyst:
• May perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis and market landscapes
• Utilize online market research, locate source data and evaluate quality of sources for collecting existing data
• Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods, may interpret data, formulate reports and dashboards
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices
• Updates to models (market and financial) and support for financial forecasting, reporting, and financial metrics tracking / summaries. (May analyze financial data and work on financial models with guidance from innovation managers)
• Preparation of reports (slide decks etc.)
• Analyze market financial data, identify trends, evaluate financial performance, interpreting data and making comparative analyses
• Creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
• Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
• Develop analysis and reporting capabilities
• Interpret data, analyze results, may use statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• May support work with databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and may support data maintenance in databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• 5+ years experience in data science, marketing or business related field
• Possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business objects, etc.)
• Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, reports etc.)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• MBA or graduate degree
• Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office and excellent business case modeling
• Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
• Working knowledge with CRM programs
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
Marketing campaign, Marketing analysis, Market research, data analysis, data management, Marketing analytics, Reporting, quantitative research, qualitative research
Top Skills Details:
Marketing campaign,Marketing analysis,Market research,data analysis,data management,Marketing analytics,Reporting,quantitative research,qualitative research
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The Winning Way behaviors that all employees need in order to meet the expectations of each other, our customers, and our partners. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in this position.
• Communicate with Clarity - Be clear, concise and actionable. Be relentlessly constructive. Seek and provide meaningful feedback.
• Act with Urgency - Adopt an agile mentality - frequent iterations, improved speed, resilience. 80/20 rule – better is the enemy of done. Don’t spend hours when minutes are enough.
• Work with Purpose - Exhibit a “We Can” mindset. Results outweigh effort. Everyone understands how their role contributes. Set aside personal objectives for team results.
• Drive to Decision - Cut the swirl with defined deadlines and decision points. Be clear on individual accountability and decision authority. Guided by a commitment to and accountability for customer outcomes.
• Own the Outcome - Defined milestones, commitments and intended results. Assess your work in context, if you’re unsure, ask. Demonstrate unwavering support for decisions.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.