AT&T Strategic Account Lead 4 in Jacksonville, Florida
Transform the sales experience and build a more connected world. At AT&T, our Sales teams work at the center of the deal – offering millions of customers integrated solutions to meet their needs in cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. Leverage your best sales techniques to uncover leads that will drive innovation and connectivity. Each deal closed is one step closer to a future with global connections and even bigger rewards.
As a Strategic Account Lead, you’ll serve as an expert in providing wireline, voice, data and wireless/mobility applications and solutions to AT&T Enterprise customers. You’ll manage the development and execution of strategies that focus on meeting and exceeding the business needs of clients. From presenting customized solutions to business customers to developing new sales opportunities, you’ll support prospecting and qualifying efforts and gain access to influential leaders within your customer base. Most importantly, you’ll leverage your professional network and collaborate with internal leaders to offer additional core services.
• Lead contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums and maintain contract expiration inventories
• Present products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs
• Partner with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver valuable solutions
• Develop responses to Request for Proposals as well as strategic initiatives to grow and retain complex accounts & projects
• Support the sales team through coaching & mentoring
• Work on critical and complex accounts and issues with sizable latitude
Required Experience and Skills:
• 12 years of experience selling into large fortune accounts
• 8+ years of sales hunting and technical sales/consultation experience in a large-business or Enterprise environment
• 5 years of telecommunication sales experience including both wireline voice and data and wireless/mobility application and solutions.
• 5 years of consultative sales experience, business planning and executive positioning
• Experience with one or more of the following: voice, data, integrated devices, Applications, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android, WWAN, Laptop Connect and/or Mobility Network
• Prior success with sales hunting and business development where minimal current relationships exist
• Knowledge of the AT&T portfolio as well as LANs, WANs and supporting hardware & software
• Application sales experience that includes: Hosting, Digital Media Solutions, Unified Communications, Cloud Services, Applications Management, Consulting & Integration, Emerging Technologies, C-Leve and/or executive business sales experience
• Extensive business acumen in positioning new solutions as well as the solution’s associated ROI
• Courageousness and demonstrated success cold calling, networking and gaining access to decision makers
• Humility and demonstrated success in a team selling environment
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Strategic Account Leads can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.