Samsung Electronics America Mobile Commercial Planning Specialist in Istanbul, United States
Contribute to expanding the product's market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
Role and Responsibilities
[Line-up management] Perform the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
[Launch management] Perform the product/service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model's target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
[Pricing operation] Participate in devising the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
[Discontinuation management] Devise the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
Skills and Qualifications
• Develops professional expertise by complying with company policies and procedures
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analyzing situations or data requires a review on various factors
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work with detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
• Generally requires a bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years related experience, or advanced degree without experience