ServiceNow, Inc. Manager Accounting in Hyderabad, India
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is currently looking for a Manager - Accounting to support out global accounting operations based out of Hyderabad office. The successful candidate will work closely with the Accounting Management team from US office, Amsterdam office, Internal and External Auditors and Executive Management.
What we are looking for:
An energetic and ambitious CA/CPA/CMA with 8 to 10 years of experience in Accounting or Finance, who aims to build a career in controllership organization.
The candidate possesses leadership capabilities, solid operational and technical accounting background and works proactively to drive results. This person is a self-starter, flexible, has a high level of integrity and is action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
What you get to do in this role:
· Responsible for hierarchy and scalability in chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions
· Global payroll, and benefits accounting
· Drive close optimization and assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
· Assist in investigation and resolving complex accounting issues timely and effectively
· Review balance sheet reconciliations and signoff on the same.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams (tax, treasury, payroll, corporate accounting & FP&A) to identify opportunities to improve and standardize processes and contribute towards close optimization
· Take ownership of balance sheet & PL accounts and perform analytical reviews of those accounts
· Participate in month-end close by performing a variety of accounting tasks
· Ensure compliance with Company accounting policies and the application of generally acceptable accounting principles
· Assist with continuous process improvements and development of automated systems by keeping abreast of the latest developments in accounting technologies and software to streamline accounting processes.
· To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a team
· Should have sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices and demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ensure compliance with internal control policies in a SOX environment
· Analyze the effect of statutory accounting practices and studies regulations and guidance to ensure correct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· A professional qualification such as CA/CPA/CMA with good knowledge of US GAAP requirements
· 5 to 7 years of accounting experience, preferable in accounting center of excellence for US MNC managing close for US, EMEA & APAC region
· Strong knowledge in payroll and benefits accounting for EMEA and APAC regions
· Ability to work effectively across time zones/geographies with key stakeholders. Experience of working in matrix organization would be an advantage
· Person who can challenge the status quo and can drive change
· A working knowledge of SAP is a must and ability to build and work on macros would be a plus
· Strong attention to detail, excellent written and oral communication skills
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Great interpersonal skills and demonstrate a proven record of being an effective part of a team-oriented staff
· Experience in RPA, AI project would be a plus
· Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet the deadlines in a fast-paced environment without losing accuracy
· Eagerness to learn and willingness to take on new challenges
· Ability to execute, and proactively follow up
· Ambition, and a strong desire for professional development
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 (tel:(408)%20501-8550) , or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.