Honeywell Sr Finance Manager in Houston, Texas
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with global sales surpassing $35B and has been one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for over a decade. Through innovation the Company brings together the physical and digital world to tackle some of the toughest societal and business problems – making the world a more productive, safe and sustainable place. The business is organized into five primary groups: Aerospace, Buildings, Performance Materials and Technologies; Safety and Productivity Solutions; and the Connected Enterprise. Honeywell specializes in things that are critically connected - beyond smart phones and laptops, we make the kinds of connections that keep cities working, planes flying, plants running, and workers safe. Our unique capabilities, over a century in the making, brings together data, domain expertise, and technology to connect people, processes, and assets. Our solutions are built-on top of our world class IoT Platform, Honeywell Sentience. Customers count on us to make and manage their critical connections. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Are you an expert in operations/manufacturing finance? Do you thrive in tackling difficult operational challenges, influencing behaviors, building teams, and creating financial processes?
The Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Sr. Finance Manager plays an integral role in helping to deliver continuous improvement in our people, processes, and financial performance. The ideal candidate will bring in-plant, global manufacturing expertise, exceptional intellect, leadership, and communication skills to drive our ISC vision
•ISC Acumen/ Expertise: Direct experience as a plant controller/site finance leader using standard costing.
•Business Partnership: A proven ability to partner with operational and functional leadership to drive and monitor performance.
•Leadership: Successful experience in leading a multi-plant global team, an exceptional manager, motivator, and mentor to develop a high potential team.
•Good Judgement and Decision Making: Considers all factors to form the best overall solution for the company.
•Effectiveness in Data Consumption: Good at spotting trends, interpreting, and modeling data. Ability to look at data from different angles and ask the right questions to gain additional insights.
YOU MUST HAVE
• 10+ years of finance or accounting experience within a manufacturing and integrated supply chain environment
• Physically worked in a plant (plant controller/site finance leader)
• Experience leading finance across multiple plants (global preferred)
• Extensive standard costing experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics (MBA or Master’s preferred)
• Ability to lead and influence diverse, cross-functional teams globally.
• Ability to understand business activities with a view broader than just the finance function
• Experience in a matrix organization
• ERP / systems experience (SAP)
• Strong and consistent personal ethics and a high sense of integrity.
• Drives results through inclusion and collaborative behavior.
• Track record of developing sustainable performance cultures where team members are passionate about winning.
• Consistently demonstrates humility and prioritizes listening over directing.
• Genuinely passionate about people and their development.
• A talented communicator with the ability to impact, influence and motivate external and internal stakeholders.
• A true global thinker with a sensitivity to work in different cultures. Willingness and availability to travel internationally.
• High intellectual horsepower and strong technical knowledge of ISC, a strong understanding of Integrated Supply Chain operations including but not limited to, plant operations, logistics and procurement processes.
• Excellent communication skills with strong persuasion and influencing abilities. An excellent motivator who is charismatic, action-oriented, and confident. Ability to inspire confidence in others.
• Recognized self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and seeks the challenge of winning in a rapidly changing marketplace.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.