Airgas Usa LLC National Marketing & Development Director in Houston, Texas
The National Marketing and Development Director is the key driver to high value product and service development and sales within the Airgas Healthcare business. Success in the role requires the ability to communicate effectively and influence at the field and executive levels of both the Airgas organization and Airgas customers. The role is a critical part of the national Airgas Healthcare sales and marketing organization accountable for driving sales growth, brand awareness and value creation in the Life Science and Healthcare business.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develops product and marketing strategy for key high value products and services as directed by the VP Life Science & Healthcare and in concert with the overall US Healthcare business strategy
- Drives sales and business development of key high value products across the Airgas enterprise through collaboration with national and regional sales teams
- Drives selection and development of innovation, new products and services and geographic expansions throughout the development process ( i.e. from conception to finished offer)
- Drives the promotion and positioning of existing product portfolio, improving the current brand offering
- Provides marketing support for Trade Shows by maintaining and developing budget and results follow-up
- Liaises with Group Healthcare WBL marketing as other AL entities to adapt existing and new offers to the Healthcare customer base
- Ensures Healthcare communication is aligned with Airgas communications directives and Air Liquide Healthcare initiatives.
Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field; MBA is a plus * 5 years previous management experience preferably in healthcare * In depth understanding of the healthcare business * Good team leadership skills * Strong analytical skills * Strong organizational skills * Strong understanding of Google Suite of products * Strong oral and written communications * Excellent interpersonal skills * 20 - 40% travel * Ability to drive the implementation of offerings in a matrix organization * Ability to influence executive management through effective communication of the expected benefits * In depth working knowledge of Airgas regional company structure
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Title: National Marketing & Development Director
Requisition ID: 31596