Southco Inc Secondary Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Honeoye Falls, New York
Southco is the leading global manufacturer of Engineered Access Hardware with manufacturing and engineering facilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific regions. From quality and performance to aesthetics and ergonomics, we know small touches make a big difference. The people of Southco are passionate about connecting with our customers to create innovative engineered access hardware solutions aimed at enhancing the "touch points" of our customers' products. With unrivaled global supply and support, innovative products and dedicated people, Southco provides customers throughout the world with the broadest line of high quality Access Hardware Solutions on the market today for applications in the Networking, Telecommunications, Computer, Automotive, Aerospace, Mass Transit, Off-Highway/Construction, RV/Caravan, Industrial Machinery, Marine and HVAC industries.
Benefits we offer our employees:
· Generous time off – starting at 3 weeks of annualized PTO (first year is prorated based on start date), 9 company holidays plus 2 floating holidays
· 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan – Company makes automatic 2% contribution of eligible pay plus matching contributions of 50% up to the first 6% of eligible pay you contribute.
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan valued at approximately 4-6% of eligible earnings which includes dividend payments after 3 year vesting period
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) beginning first day of employment; company funds a portion of HSA for high deductible health plans
· Company paid Life & Disability Insurance including: Short term, Long Term, and Life
· Great Tuition Reimbursement program to support undergraduate or graduate programs available to all employees
This position is responsible for safely producing numerous components of the highest quality from a variety of secondary processes. This position is responsible for producing the correct quantity of components,. and keeping the equipment and their work areas clean according to Standard Work Practices.
• Ablility to lift up to 33 lbs. • High School Diploma/GED • Basic computer skills • Proficient with Measuring Devices
• The associate is responsible for the quality and quantity of products being manufactured in a team environment. • Proficiently using measuring devices to ensure the highest level of component quality. • Maintain excellent housekeeping practices (5S) • Perform duties as assigned by supervisor and flex to areas of constraint.
• This is a 2nd shift position
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button. Southco provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Southco complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.