Linnaeus Veterinary Surgeon (multi vet practice) – Highgate, London in Highgate, United Kingdom
Veterinary Surgeon (multi vet practice) – Highgate, London
Village Vet Limited
Highgate, London (Greater)
Highly Competitive Salary
10 Feb 2022
Animal Health , Small Animal , Hospital , Veterinary
You need tosign in (/your-jobs?JobId=81407&Action=ShortlistJob&ReturnUrl=%2Fjob%2F81407%2Fveterinary-surgeon-multi-vet-practice-highgate-london) orcreate an account (/your-jobs?JobId=81407&Action=ShortlistJob&ReturnUrl=%2Fjob%2F81407%2Fveterinary-surgeon-multi-vet-practice-highgate-london) to save a job.
Village Vet have a vacancy for a veterinary surgeon to be based at our multi vet Highgate practice.
At Highgate you will find a committed client base within a beautiful practice which is equipped with digital and digital dental radiography, ultrasound, hydrotherapy, in-house lab and complete surgical theatre. This practice is an excellent place for someone to further develop their medical or surgical skills within a team that is known for it's mentoring ability and high clinical standards. The practice is locally supported by the Village Vet 24 hr service and London Veterinary Specialists all owing you a unique continuity with critical or complex cases that are seen at these sites.
Village Vet Highgate is looking for an experienced vet to join this established team in North West London. The practice has a dedicated client base and excellent clinical standards upheld by the Lead Vet and exceptional nursing team. We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
• Strong medical and surgical skills for Primary Care Level practice to include scanning and dentistry
• Team player who likes working in a dynamic and driven practice
• Excellent communicator with client and colleagues
• The ability to mentor others
• Someone who values case discussions, who likes to keep up with new ideas in Veterinary medicine and push themselves towards development – possibly towards a certificate or further study
The practice is well equipped with digital radiography, dental radiography, ultrasound, dedicated operating theatre, and a full hydrotherapy service. We are expanding the practice to three consult rooms to align with the growing team and great success of this friendly, exciting site. We are supported locally by Village Vet Hampstead for provision of 24hr care and by London Vet Specialists for those complex cases that need referral or CT imaging.
For this role we can offer:
• A four-day week
• Certifications encouraged and funding available
• One weekend in three (Sat mornings only)
• Great team ethos
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Unparalleled CPD provision
• Future Certificate support
We will consider veterinary surgeons at all levels of experience
• Great rota.
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
• £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable).
• RCVS fees paid.
• VDS Membership.
• Staff discount scheme.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• Generous sick pay allowance.
• BUPA Employee assistance programme for 24/7 wellbeing support.
• Dedicated line management with development pathway.
• Linnaeus free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Eyecare vouchers.
To submit your application click the apply button.
‘ To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit ’ .
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
11 Belsize Terrace
London, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire