Raytheon Technologies Project Integration and Requirements Manager in Herndon, Virginia
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Project Integrator in the Herndon area who is knowledgeable in project management, software development, requirements management, and government procedures. This right candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a creatively diverse group. Acting as a liaison between developers and the customer. This position requires the applicant to possess in-depth hands-on experience as a program integrator in an area where cooperation, communication, and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm. The ability to aptly respond to, translate, and oversee the progress of business requirements is a must. This position is a critical component of a larger integration team which includes Configuration Managers, Scrum Masters, Software Testers, and others all of which are focused on long-range planning, assuring organizational success, and consistently delivering value for our customer. Plan and coordinate program management process activities including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations.
• Ability to organize and track complex requirements to understand what does the customer needs
• Assist PMO in assessing, documenting, tracking, and forecasting new program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs).
• Manage project in the enterprise requirements management tool to include input of new requirements, refinement of requirements, movement of requirements, and creation and maintenance of boards and reports.
• Create and maintain reporting from enterprise requirements management tool.
• Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings; documentation and distribution of minutes and action items; and tracing action items for successful completion.
• Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports.
• Support task requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating, and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations.
• Maintain PMO documentation.
• Provide support such as technical writing, technical editing of documents, integration of various sources into a cohesive product which may be delivered as computer based magnetic media, preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material.
• Compose technical documents including user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
• Edit functional descriptions, system specifications, user's manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents
• Proficiency in Atlassian suite of products (Confluence, JIRA)
• Expert in the area of IT project management (ability to lead a team, inspire cooperation, maintain system and develop new applications within given constraints)
• Demonstrated ability to document meeting notes, outcomes to drive solutions
• Expert in breaking down work to be evaluated and then develop an estimated LOE (whether in JIRA or Excel or other means)
• Expert in managing personnel across several teams, working with PM’s overseeing work progress, and adjusting process and procedures to help teams achieve a high level of productivity
• Demonstrated ability to create and maintain project plans, schedules, and work breakdown structures
• Proven ability to work with various stakeholders both internal and external and help negotiate solutions across a variety of systems and platforms and products
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
Experience with Agile software development principles and methodologies.
• Experience in graphic design, creating digital solutions
• Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of six (2) years of experience
• Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above, experience can be considered in lieu of a degree.
Requires advanced to expert knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
May have broad knowledge of project management. Requires substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs or
systems in order to provide enhancements within job area. Typically requires: A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years
prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a
minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Must have a TS/SCI with polygraph and eligible for crossover.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Relocation Assistance not eligible
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.