Fiserv Client Retention Specialist in Hagerstown, Maryland
What does a great CST Install Specialist do?
The CST Install Specialist will be responsible for the installation and training our new clients on their Clover products and FD equipment ensuring a smooth transition from boarding to activation. By increasing the client’s overall boarding experience, this position will support revenue growth through increased activations and improved retention results.
Deliver professional support for new clients and Business Consultants with setup, installing and training of their processing equipment.
• Responsible for the product installation and functionality of client’s equipment through scheduled appointments and warm transfers from support teams
• Assist and support Business Consultants with installation needs
• Educate clients on value added products and services
• Review client’s pricing structures, transaction volume, funding, batching and statement details
• Correct boarding errors
• Educate client on PCI compliance requirements and guide them through the process for ensuring compliance
• Prioritize daily workload in conjunction with appointment schedules
• Collaborate with client retention team on client attrition risks
• Navigate multiple CRM systems
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education
• Knowledge of payment processing and products, platforms, systems and operational areas preferred
• Experience with technology related products
• Background in technical installations
• Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented, team player with good planning and problem solving skills, who is willing to work outside of traditional service parameters.
• Proficient in PC Skills, particularly MS suite (PowerPoint and Excel)
• Must be flexible and adaptable
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision towards the achievement of personal and team goals.
• Analytical skills - understand industry metrics and trends.
• Effectively interact and communicate with varying internal departments