TD Bank Sr IT Data Analyst (US) in Greenville, South Carolina
Sr IT Data Analyst (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open.
• Work with internal and external technology and business partners to respond to audit and regulatory requests
• Manage the risk treatment process for findings and work closely with Technology partners to status remediation plans
• Evaluate the existing systems, platforms and solutions and assess risk and compliance with enterprise protect policies and procedures
• Proficient knowledge of Information Technology audit and compliance, the legal and regulatory standards that govern the banking industry, and enterprise governance Frameworks.
• Evaluate and enhance business processes and procedures
• Clearly communicate the status of audit and compliance initiatives via executive level reporting
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
5-7 years relevant experience.
Advanced knowledge of the technical environment/tools for own area .
Advanced knowledge of business processes and procedures on a broad, organizational level.
Sound to advanced knowledge of business, standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology from a design/support/ solutions perspective.
Consulted as expert subject matter expert in at least one area of discipline to support clients/or project teams with research, analysis, design, hardware/ software support, solutions development and testing.
History as a collaborative team player, strength in communicating clearly with partners to elicit information/data requirements.
Capacity and eagerness to work independently as a senior/lead role on multiple tasks, and also coach/educate/guide/direct others.
Ability to assume assignments that are moderate- to highly- complex and multi-faceted, to be performed under management guidance.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
About This Role
We need someone to provide technical leadership covering a range of data analysis functions. These include data modeling, structured query language (SQL), data quality, data profiling, extract-transform-load (ETL), metadata enrichment and management, data provenance and lineage, report design and other specialized data management functions. You're a solid, independent, senior lead equipped to manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of technical data management solutions for larger projects.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
Elicit, analyze, interpret business and data requirements to develop complete business solutions, includes data models (entity relationship diagrams, dimensional data models), ETL and business rules, data life cycle management, governance, lineage, metadata and reporting elements.
Apply automation and innovation on new and on-going data platforms for those development projects aligned to business or organizational strategies.
Design, implement reporting platforms (e.g. modeling, ETL, BI framework) and complex ETL frameworks that meet business requirements.
Work with technology/project teams to understand the business meaning of data, provide analysis and requirements so that data design is fully understood and the development initiatives are in line with intended design and standards.
Deliver business or enterprise data deliverables (that adhere to enterprise frameworks) for various platforms/servers/applications/systems.
Provide data analysis and requirements within enterprise platform (e.g. Hadoop).
Implement processes aligned to data management standards, ensure data quality and requirements are embedded in/adhered to within system development deliverables.
Develop, maintain knowledge of data available from upstream sources and data within various platforms.
Perform data profiling using TD tooling and ad hoc system query languages to validate data analysis.
Help development and testing teams resolve data issues.
Support the user community by helping them interpret data.
Engage with data managers, stewards and owners to implement, maintain, enhance data governance, quality and related policies, aligning with TD's standards and frameworks.
Ensure capture of requirements related to data privacy and security, governance and access controls.
Respect TD's technology delivery practices, standards, project management disciplines.
Other duties as assigned • Driving Requirements: • Travel Requirements:
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Florida, Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Falmouth (ME), Greenville, Mount Laurel, Port St. Lucie
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Technical experience in data management methodologies and data systems.
• Skill in using software applications including MS Office
• Skill in using advanced analytical software tools, data analysis methods and specialized reporting techniques.
• Basis DATABASE, ETL AND REPORTING UNDERSTANDING, WHICH INCLUDES SQL skills using SQL tools such SQL Developer or TOAD to query data from data warehouses.
• Skill in agile methodologies and tools including Jira/Confluence.
• ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND ARCHITECTURE AND NETWORK DOCUMENTS
• ABILITY TO WORK ON INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS: DATA ENCRYPTION, LOGGING/MONITORING, VARIOUS SECURITY TOOLS ETC.
• Ability to independently identify, assess, and escalate issues requiring senior management attention
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships
• Ability to work independently and successfully as a member of a team
• Ability to lead, plan, implement and evaluate program/project activities to ensure completion of initiatives
• Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
• Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• 5+ years relevant audit and compliance experience
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certifications Preferred
• Microsoft Azure Cloud experience Preferred
1660 Sw St Lucie West Blvd, 1700 District Avenue, 70 Gray Road West Falmouth Crossing, Greenville Campus Building A - 200 Carolina Point Parkway
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Port St. Lucie
Job Searches Match:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.