Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. Asia System Support Analyst in Shanghai Baoshan,
34798BRReq No.:34798BRJob Description and Qualifications:POSITION SUMMARY
To provide administrative, analytical and computer system support to the Distribution/ Scheduling Team/Customer Support Services in all aspects of their activities and processes such that an effective and productive scheduling and trip execution maintained in Liquid / Bulk, Packaged Gas and Bulk Helium Businesses.
Nature and Scope
The Asia System Support Analyst must provide analytical, administrative and computer system support to the Scheduling team, both for Asia team as well as to the Country Cluster Scheduling Teams as appropriate. The supporting function will enable the Scheduling team to produce effective and productive scheduling service in Liquid/Bulk, Packaged Gas and Bulk Helium business.
He/She must be flexible to work “non-traditional” hours/schedule. Work with his/her team to maintain twenty-four hours a day/365 days a year supporting function. Voluntarily or willingness to come in on days off (training meetings, etc.) will be required in certain situation. On duty assignment, will be rotated among the team in order to cover emergency or out of office hour requirement.
• Responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of the master data and operational data in the main scheduling support tools LB Shell and MOBY
• Provide first level technical support for both Liquid / Bulk and Packaged Gas MOBY
• Responsible for investigating and clearing all Liquid / Bulk and Packaged Gas MOBY daily Error Reports.
• To run SAP Control Reports, investigated and cleared as per agreed frequencies.
• Provide support to the schedulers in monitoring telemetry systems and proactively call customers as required.
• To process all Liquid / Bulk Third Party Sales Orders in error log ensuring that all customers are billed accurately and on time and that all Third-party vendors are paid.
• To monitor, analyze and reconcile SAP terminal Inventory levels to ensure accuracy and identify adverse trends / problems.
• All collections of Liquid / Bulk products from our Manufacturing Plants are accurately input into the system via Non-Trip Shippers such that our collection customers are fully invoiced.
• To implement SAP "Clean Desk" policy is consistently.
• Inventory management, Equipment creation in LB shell, 60mil account creation, source, material and plant extensions
• Process monthly reconciliation report for outstanding issues not captured within error logs
• Support workbook creation for initial set-up of internal accounts including but not limited to: customers, plants, vendors, pick-up accounts
• Systems Knowledge and Support – Work in a variety of systems and provide support to others both inside and outside the organization. Systems and applications include but are not limited to LBShell, SAP, Blaze, Vendor Master, Service Now, MIGO, Workbook, EDMOC, ZOR/ZRE, etc.
• Global best practice sharing of SAP system and error correction through Service Now.
• Provide support to various businesses through custom database queries
• Gathers data and conducts analysis to support the optimization of supply chain cost.
• Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggest improvements or resolutions to problems
• SPU for Moby (Bulk and PGG), responsible for:
o trouble shoot device defects and system problems and working closely with IT for timely fixes, raise Service Now tickets where deem needed and the follow-up for Closure
o develop stories to clarify define business requirements and raise EMOC for IT enhancement
o provide coaching and training to regional SPU /PU and sub-region Pus to perform integrated and regression testing for all releases
o responsible for developing and documenting users training packages and ensure the trainings are conducted as required
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain, logistics or IT discipline
• Minimum 2 years working experience.
• Strong command of Chinese and English written and spoken communication skill
• Detailed knowledge of all Scheduling processes and activities desirable.
• Must have a highly developed aptitude for computer systems and ancillary systems.
• Demonstrated analytical, research, and reporting skills; good data mining skills
• Knowledge in mainstream ERP (SAP), LBSHELL, supply chain / logistics management software package
• Proficiency in Microsoft 365 programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Power Apps), good command of Excel & VBA.
• Analytical skills and attention to details
Job Title:Asia System Support AnalystEmployment Status:Full TimeLocation:AS-CN-Shanghai Baoshan Country:ChinaRegion:AsiaOrganization:Global Industrial GasesBusiness Sector / Division:Industrial Gases Asia