TEKsystems Network Specialist in FRANKFORT, Kentucky
Our client is seeking one contract resource for the role of Network Specialist.
• Rack mounting of server and networking equipment.
• Cabling and labeling of data and electronic cables and devices.
• Utilizing VMware vShpere, VMWare Center, and related tools to configure and migrate virtual machines.
• Packing and preparing decommissioned equipment for return, surplus, or shipment.
• Configurating and preparing server and network equipment for deployment.
• Deploying hardware to various locations statewide.
• Confirming device connection.
• Photographing installation configuration.
• Administering site survey for future hardware deployment.
• Resolving issues on site should any arise during installation/deployment.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Ability to identify and troubleshoot defective equipment
• Determine and resolve hardware issues prior to deployment
• Possess network room knowledge and experience
VMWare, VShere/V-Center, Networking, Dell Power Edge Servers
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.