Lockheed Martin System Analyst Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: The candidate will perform a variety of activities in information systems tool design, development, and analysis encompassing one or more of the following areas of technical expertise: programming, computer application analysis, software development, systems integration, and related disciplines. The candidate will work under only general direction. This individual will independently determine and develop approaches to solutions, contribute to the completion of specific tools and projects. The candidate will represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Demonstrated software development principles and tool integration
- Experience with Tableau tool development
- Experience with automation scripting
- Experience in data migration
- Experience with JAVA, Oracle, and other DBMS systems
- Strong interpersonal communications skills to development team members, management and Customers
- Ability to present complex topics to stakeholders at the management, sr. management and working levels
- Exceptional ability to identify software solutions to will address gaps in manufacturing parts and material forecasting and shortage tracking
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.