Lockheed Martin SAP/GTS Systems & Data Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: • Subject Matter Expert (SME) tasked with thorough working knowledge and understanding of SAP GTS / ECC.
• Contributes technical and business knowledge and expertise to design, develop and implement integrated IT / business solutions.
• Works effectively across organizations to drive appropriate IT / business solutions; ability to view alternatives from an end-to-end enterprise perspective and understand the broader implications of technical and business-related choices.
• Participates in program / projects and assists in the design, development and implementation of IT solutions related to GTS and integration with linkage systems.
• General understanding of Federal Trade Regulations, International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), tariff classification, and import / export operations.
• Act in an advisory role as liaison between Core Traffic, International Trade Compliance, Procurement, Import / Export Control, Sustainment, Program Management and other organizations (both internal and external).
• Ensure the system capabilities support regulatory reporting requirements.
• Provide guidance / oversight to company personnel on system related import / export issues.
• Responsible to monitor upcoming changes to import / export regulatory requirements and proactively develop system solutions to support compliance.
• Candidate must be motivated, determine objectives, assignments, and priorities with minimal oversight.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management
• SAP GTS / ECC experience
• Experience with Federal Trade Regulations, International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), tariff classification, and import / export operations.
• Experience in and able to understand business requirements and the ability to translate them into IT solutions.
• Must be able to execute robust process flows across core functions and programs.
• Experience in International Supply Chain Management (SCM) environment
• Experience in Global Logistics environment
• Experience in Freight Forwarding environment
• Experience with import / export with regulatory requirements associated with military products.
• Demonstrated ability to develop presentations and conduct briefings / training
• Dangerous Goods / Hazardous Materials shipping regulatory knowledge a plus.
• Desire and experience working in a self-directed environment where strong teamwork, individual initiative and accountability are highly valued.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.