Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse/RN - Neonatal ICU/NICU - Full-Time Nights in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Hospital Southwest seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the NICU to work Full Time.
The address is 6100 Harris Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76132
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr to Max. $50.82/hr – based on relevant experience
• Night Shift
• 36 Hours Per week
• 3 -12 Hour shifts from 6:45 PM – 7:15 AM
• Weekday, Weekend and Holiday call required
The NICU area consists of the following:
With an average of 260 to 300 births per month.
Texas 10-step designation
Mother friendly designated
Pathways to Excellence designated
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred – RN’s hired after January 2017 require BSN within 2 years of start date.
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN)
1 year of recent NICU RN experience from an acute care facility strongly preferred
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association required upon hire
• NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program within 90 days is required
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment. Critical thinking skills. Prefer 1 or more years recent NICU RN experience.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of computer documentation;
Good keyboard skills
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is a 222-bed full-service facility that includes surgical and imaging services, a 24-hour emergency department, orthopedics and sports therapy, adult critical care, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth, which has been serving Tarrant County residents since 1987, has 1,100 employees, 120 volunteers, and more than 600 physicians on its medical staff. The hospital is a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by American Nurses Credentialing Center, a designated UnitedHealth Premium Surgical Spine specialty center and has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the AARC. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5 th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5 th year in a row)
• 2019 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.