Lockheed Martin Production Control in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This individual will serve as the Production Operations point of contact (POC) for the F-35 Global Sustainment agile cells. In this capacity, the candidate will be the primary POC for managing the F-35 sustainment assembly make requirements and schedule performance across multiple contracts. Responsibilities will include, coordinating assembly make part requirements, planning for new requirement loads and implementing corrective actions to ensure proper material flow/delivery. In addition the candidate will coordinate with the agile cell team members to resolve delivery issues and provide program guidance. This candidate will perform monthly analyses of support positions and provide updated lines of balance on part deliveries.
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP
- Intermediate knowledge of SFM
- Knowledge of QADS
- Understanding of capacity analysis
- Experience with project management
- Experience with MS Office products (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Seeking a team player with a positive attitude who is a self-starter and familiar with logistics
- Individual should be familiar with managing requirements for sustainment support
- Candidate should have exceptional organizational, administrative, and planning
- Desire a candidate with knowledge of F-35 Global Sustainment Value Stream
- Candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must have the ability to multi-task in a high-tempo environment and be able to interact with multiple organizations and levels of management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.