Queen's Health Systems Secretary - Rehab Services Admin in Ewa Beach, Hawaii
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides general clerical and secretarial support to the assigned department within specific guidelines and instructions.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: sitting, finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking, lifting, pushing and carrying items up to usual weight of 5 pounds.
• Continuous: reaching above, at and below shoulders; repetitive arm/hand motion and frequent gripping of objects.
• Frequent: standing, walking, stooping/bending, and twisting body.
• Operates various office equipment such as computers, copiers, 10-key adding machine, typewriter, facsimile, telephone, etc.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Secretarial or business school graduate preferred.
• Two (2) years experience in secretarial and/or administrative level; OR a bachelor’s degree may substitute for work experience.
• May require medical terminology courses.
• Experience to demonstrate:
o Knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
o Ability to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet