Marriott HR Coordinator - Marriott International Europe Offices in Eschborn-Frankfurt, Germany
Job Number 21032095
Job Category Administrative
Location Europe Office - Eschborn, Marriott Hotel Holding GmbH, Eschborn-Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany VIEW ON MAP (https://www.google.com/maps?q=Europe+Office+-+Eschborn%2CMarriott+Hotel+Holding+GmbH%2CEschborn-Frankfurt%2CHessen%2CDE)
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
To assist the Human Resources Manager and the Senior HR Manager to maintain positive internal and external relationships with both associates and managers. Provide a consistent high standard of administration and non-administration support to the Human Resources Department to support achievement of the business goals and strategies. This role will be based in the Marriott Europe Office in Eschborn Germany, and will support HR Leadership with all required administration and coordination HR duties for office teams in Eschborn, UK and various other Europe markets. We are seeking a candidate who has high attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is flexible and adaptable to fast paced and changing environments. Ability to read/speak German fluently is essential.
· Previous administrative/secretarial experience essential
· Previous experience as Human Resources administrator/coordinator preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
· Fluent German speaking/reading/writing skills is essential
· Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
· Previous user of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent typing speed and accuracy of spelling and grammar, layout and content formation essential.
· Highly organized and efficient approach required
· Ability to manage varying needs and prioritizing to ensure best business results
Education or Certification
· High School completion or equivalent required; preferably around administration and secretarial qualifications
· Chartered Institute of Personnel Development student or similar certification advantageous, or willing to undertake HR studies
· Coordinates and compiles relevant recruitment information.
· Attends and supports the interviewing process as required.
· Maintains the recruitment database as required, and any data input.
· To ensure that all recruits have full reference checks and that these are following up if necessary.
· Establishes and maintains contact with external recruitment sources (e.g., state job service, local colleges, recruiting agencies, and community based organizations).
· Oversees/monitors candidate identification and selection process:
· Provides subject matter expertise to discipline leaders regarding Marriott’s selection procedures.
· Assist with any Compensation & Benefits data compilation
Training and Development
· Coordinates the administration of all Training nominations, training completion and attendance ensuring data bases are fully up to date.
· To provide support with Associate Orientation, ‘Welcome’ training
· Assist with regular communication of all Associate Benefits.
· Responsible for arranging associate anniversary gifts and certificates
· Playing a key role in the Marriott Take Care agenda
· Assist with the administration of any employment relations issue (for example Employment Tribunal preparation).
· To provide a sounding board for associates who may need to discuss personal issues, and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
· Assist with the organization of any associate events.
· To ensure that all leavers complete an exit interview and that details are complied to assist the hotel retention strategy.
Human Resources – department focus
· Assist with the creation of offer letters, reference letters and other relevant documents in German language.
· Assist with any process administration and the collation of data for relevant reports.
· Assist, where necessary, with mHub data maintenance and tracking.
· Provide administration support for candidate management system internet recruitment, where required
· Needs to be extremely efficient and professionally skilled in:
· Preparing documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
· Files and forward traces a variety of documents, appointments etc..
· Updates and distributes relevant information databases as required
· Processes incoming mail.
· Maintains office supplies for the HR department, as required.
· Takes meeting minutes as requested.
· Attends investigatory meetings and provides an administration support to managers by taking minutes.
· Update data on the celebratory dates/Key Management Data/Contact list etc.
· Maintains, collates and distributes all relevant activity reports.
· Responds to various requests for help and information.
· Communicates with property associates to provide information and resolve challenges on behalf of those she/he reports to.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.