Robert Half International Medical Front Desk Receptionist in Englewood, Colorado
Medical Front Desk Receptionist!!
We currently have an open position for an outgoing, results-oriented Medical Front Desk Receptionist who is passionate about health and wellness. Do you have a receptionist/front desk background along with experience in the healthcare industry? Do you have superior customer service skills and a can-do attitude? Then this may be the perfect position for you!
How you will make an impact:
• Greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
• Scheduling appointments for patients in accordance with established procedures
• Answering telephone calls in a professional and effective manner within minimum rings
• Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
• Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money
• Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
• Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
• Assisting in the management of patient medical records
If you are eager to take your career to the next level with this thriving organization, we want to hear from you! Contact us today at 303.694.9700 for immediate consideration for this awesome Medical Front Desk Receptionist position!
What we're looking for:
• At least 2 years of receptionist experience, with at least one of those years being in the healthcare industry required
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Previous experience with an electronic medical record system preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Knowledge of medical terminology
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.