Lockheed Martin Inventory/Material 4 in Edwards Air Force Base, California
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: This position is part of the Logistics Support Team for F-35 ITF Center at Edwards AFB, CA. This is a Technician Lead position, Individual will be responsible for ensuring proper packing, handling, shipping, receiving and issuance of controlled assets. Also, individual performs a variety of tasks as directed by management.
1. Extensive knowledge of various government supply warehouse procedures.
2. Must be knowledgeable of Supply, HAZMAT, Training, Quality, FOD, and Security programs.
3. Extensive experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
4. Capable of rapidly assimilating and utilizing multiple versions of asset controlling software and programs.
5. Thorough understanding of the Air Force Hazardous Material Management System (HMMS).
6. Understanding level of Material Safety Data Sheets.
7. Possess an ability to work in a diverse/integrated work environment.
8. Working level of understanding in the use of barcode readers.
9. Possess the ability to perform periodic inspections and warehouse inventories.
10. Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
11.Knowledgeable in shipping and handling of various spare components—familiar with packing commercial/best practices on a wide array of materials.
*SECURITY Clearance REQUIRED. Must have an Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to start date AND must maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
*Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Minimum of 5 years of Inventory/Warehouse Management Experience
Minimum 3 Years Leadership Experience
Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
1. Ability to communicate and lead small teams on various program projects.
2. Thorough understanding of the Air Force Hazardous Material Management System.
3. Be knowledgeable of Tool Control, FOD, Supply, HAZMAT, Training, Quality, and Security programs.
4. Understanding level of Material Safety Data Sheets.
5. Possess an ability to work in a diverse/integrated work environment.
6. Possess the ability to perform periodic inspections and minor maintenance of support equipment.
7. Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
8. Working level knowledge of computer base systems and supply warehouse procedures.
9. Experience in Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, and Budget management.
10. Extensive knowledge of various government supply warehouse procedures, Logistics and supply management
11. Familiar with the operation of various types of fork lifts and fork lift operations
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.