IQVIA Sr IT Coordinator in Durham, North Carolina
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Assist IT management and staff in the coordination, support and completion of IT process improvement and project management activities. Assume responsibilities of specified departmental tasks when required.
• Primary support for the coordination of IT processes and project-related communications and correspondence.
• Ensure proper coordination and communicaton between all inter-dependent project resources.
• Track project related finances, expenditure and budget.
• Assist in the preparation and presentation of IT process and project proposals.
• Provide primary support in the collation of project specific information, as requested.
• Update and maintain internal project tracking databases with project-specific information.
• Prepare project presentations and timelines.
• Coordinate IT project management conferences and events.
• Prepare overall status reports summarizing status of all projects within the organization.
• Under direct supervision, assume project lead role for projects, as assigned.
• Perform other duties as required.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.