IQVIA ESP Portfolio Manager in Durham, North Carolina
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Provide oversight of the IT portfolio of programs and projects, including regular status review sessions with IT leaders and business stakeholders regarding key initiatives; publish and communicate key performance metrics and results. Plans, develops, coordinates and assists with project activities through all project phases; allocates, obtains and manages resources and project management tools to achieve project objectives; and creates and implements assessment processes to enforce timely completion of programs in accordance with established standards and requirements. Additionally, this role aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding process, organization, capabilities and key business and IT initiatives.
• Manage and maintain program and project management standards and best practices for ES&P portfolio
• Manage, maintain, and communicate key performance metrics for ES&P portfolio; adhere to structured approach and methodology for capturing the key enterprise views
• Support program and project management of the overall ES&P Improvement function
• Participates in setting and enforces project direction with cross-functional teams.
• Plans and manages resource allocations and task assignments within a matrix managed environment.
• Works with management across the organization to define, plan, develop and implement new products and services
• Provide regular administration and support of the project and portfolio management (PPM) system
• Support ES&P leaders with coordination activities across projects and key partners to enhance program communication and enable the timely distribution of information.
• Provide oversight of key internal systems (Demands, Projects, Resources) which help to ensure timely compliance from team members.
• Support the updating and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information.
• Participate in change initiatives and act as change advocate and supporter as directed.
• Support collaboration tools and templates using Microsoft SharePoint
• Participate as a team member of the Sales Process and ES&P Improvement Team
• Other ad-hoc duties as required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.