Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. SEWIP Program Analyst in District of Columbia, District Of Columbia
The Integrated Warfare Sensors Group (IWS) focus is to provide engineering, technical and programmatic support to the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems, Above Water Sensors (PEO IWS 2.0) Directorate. Efforts include overarching program management, test and evaluation, systems engineering, operations analysis, systems integration, international, cyber security, IT network and programmatic support for over 25 PEO IWS 2.0 advanced radar, phased array radar, electronic warfare, electro-optic, advanced off-board electronic warfare/decoy and directed energy programs. IWSG staff support a variety of tasks including: support and completion of major technical reviews; producing required acquisition documentation; meeting critical program milestone deadlines; managing program needs and external requirements, and ensuring the right resources are provided to the right priorities at the right time.
Provide direct support to the Principal Assistant Program Manager (PAPM) and Deputy Principal Assistant Program Manager (DPAPM) for Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (SEWIP) in support of PEO IWS 2.0 Above Water Sensors. Provide support in the execution of planned and emergent tasking, coordination and participation in technical and programmatic meetings. Other responsibilities include: analyzing, evaluating and providing recommendations on program and milestone documentation; coordinate and assist in the development of Program Major Milestone Briefs as well as provide program informational briefs to external organizations; Organize schedules for meetings, develop, maintain, and track all program actions, assist in developing program schedules, review of program documents, track all team issues, and reporting status to leadership / stakeholders and provide assistance / guidance to APMs, PAPM and DPAPM.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related technical degree.
• 4+ years relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, provide high quality services and products, while meeting strict deadlines and time constraints.
• Ability to operate in a highly dynamic environment with a wide variety of programmatic and technical challenges.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Must be energetic, thoughtful, product-oriented, dependable, flexible, open-minded individual with an eagerness to learn with demonstrated strong work ethic.
• Demonstrated forward thinking and proactive problem solving skills.
• Secret clearance.
• Master of Science Degree in an Engineering discipline.
• Experience working in an acquisition program office environment, with
documentation, protocols, formats, and deadlines.
• Above Water Warfare Sensors experience.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.