Robert Half Recruiter in Denver, Colorado
Robert Half is seeking candidates for a highly-skilled Campus Recruiter role with a dynamic organization. If you can do full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse array of positions across varying departments such as accounting, marketing, operations, administrative and technology, this Recruiter position could be for you. Our client requires a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow. This position is best for someone who can perform recruiting functions as well as a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, including providing clerical support to the HR department. We are looking for an achievement-oriented and thorough Recruiter looking to improve their skill set. Candidates looking to be considered for this exciting and hands-on Recruiter position should apply today. This long-term contract / temporary employment opportunity is based in the Denver, Colorado area and will require some traveling around the Denver Metro area.
• Manages the recruitment process by sourcing and qualifying prospective talent
• Scheduling candidates for interviews: 25-50 a day
• Creates and executes comprehensive sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies relative to current and anticipated hiring needs by fully leveraging recruitment technologies and other candidate sources (e.g. ATS, CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter, employee referrals, social networking sites, etc.)
• Builds and maintains deep internal client relationships with key stakeholders
• Assist with digital campaigns and college campus events
• Scheduling events with students groups
• Updating marketing materials
• Visiting campus for events – car travel
• Conduct office tours and greeting candidates on-site
• Other special projects as required
Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- This position's duties require a person who is highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
General familiarity with Marketing Material
Solid understanding of Campus Recruiting
Strong familiarity with Full Cycle Recruiting
Coordinating Events experience preferred
Well-founded grasp of ATS
Proven knowledge of Job Fairs
-Ability to commute around the Denver Metro Area
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.