Allied Universal Loss Prevention Officer in Delray Beach, Florida
Allied Universal is seeking LOSS PREVENTION ASSOCIATES. Our LP officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
• High School Diploma or equivelent
• Eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
• Previous loss prevention or asset protection experience
• Possession of any required licenses, or have the ability to obtain
• Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening
ABILITY TO OBTAIN STATE SECURITY LICENSE, IF APPLICABLE
We are looking for experienced Loss Prevention Associates that have a background in the apprehension of shoplifters. Previous security experience or former military/ law enforcement encouraged to apply
• Blend into a retail environment
• Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the sales floor
• Detect and apprehend shoplifters following company policy and guidelines
• Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
• Be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to work independent
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com at http://www.aus.com/ .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Job ID: 2019-302636
Location: United States-Florida-Delray Beach
Job Category: Security Officer, Security Guard