Wolters Kluwer Sales Business Retention Rep II-- Retention- Customer Success (remote anywhere in US) in Columbus, Ohio
*This position is remote anywhere in the U.S.*
The Customer Success Manager, Lippincott Solutions is responsible for driving the implementation of all Nursing Solutions products into existing and new accounts, ensuring a smooth customer transition from sale to implementation and assisting with training and rollout, working with reps to drive utilization and customer satisfaction and ensure maximum renewal and retention, and helping to drive new sales and awareness through targeted lead generation programs.
Activities include: maintaining, extending, and sharing knowledge of Lippincott Solutions Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins (LWW) products, ensuring optimal on-boarding of new customers; driving increased rates of current customer usage and renewal of Lippincott Solutions products, providing exceptional customer service that maintains or increases current customer satisfaction levels; managing a database of customer contracts; working collaboratively with Field Account Executives to coordinate renewals and general leads, and representing Wolters Kluwer within the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains, extends, and shares knowledge of Lippincott Solutions products by attending and engaging fully in any available formal or informal training sessions.
• Ensures optimal on-boarding of new customers by coordinating set up between customer service and customer to verify product configuration meets customer’s expectations, providing welcome kit and marketing collateral; providing training (e.g., in-person, live meeting, on-line, on-demand) and coordinating technology integration with technology teams as appropriate.
• Drives increased rates of current customer usage and renewal of Lippincott Solutions products by managing customer analytics including regular customer usage tracking, reporting, and analysis using Omniture and creating and presenting a monthly report to management on key metrics.
• Support sales growth from new and existing customers by participating in targeted, scheduled lead generation campaigns as directed by Sales Manager. This would include phone calls, email campaigns, and the potential of travel to conferences and exhibits.
• Provides exceptional customer service that maintains or increases current customer satisfaction levels by surveying customers at regular intervals and working collaboratively and directly with customers and internal resources to deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations and minimize customer impacts.
• Will work with Account Executives and Sales Manager to track and monitor upcoming renewals to ensure timely communication and coordination of renewal quoting and contracts.
• Represents Wolters Kluwer by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Wolters Kluwer products, industry and technical trends and general business and financial acumen through various sources and initiative; communicating with customers in a compelling and articulate manner in both verbal and written conversations and presentations.
Education: Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline preferred; OR, if no degree, 3 years of sales support or customer success experience.
Required Experience: minimum 2 years of sales support or customer success experience, including:
• Generating, analyzing, and presenting customer usage reports.
• Demonstrating proven track record of effective sales and customer service.
• Communicating clearly and professionally in person, writing, and by phone.
• Previous experience and proficiency hosting web-based meetings using Microsoft Teams, WebEx, or similar.
Preferred Experience: 3+ years of sales support of customer success experience, including:
• Previous experience preparing project plans for customers a plus.
• Working in a multiple-division organization assisting with a variety of customers using multiple products.
• Familiarity with the healthcare and/or nursing industry and hospital structure.
• Familiarity with on-line products and/or technology systems used in Health Care (i.e., Learning Management System, E.H.R.’s etc.).
• B2B Inside Sales Experience or equivalent Customer Success experience.
• Customer training experience a plus.
• Microsoft Office Suite; proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
• Adobe Analytics a plus
• Salesforce.com experience a plus
Travel: 10 - 20%, primarily domestic
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer’s market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2014 annual revenues of €3.7 billion. The group serves customers in over 170 countries, and employs over 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on NYSE Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our products and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com , follow @WKHealth (https://twitter.com/wkhealth) or @Wolters_Kluwer (https://twitter.com/Wolters_Kluwer) on Twitter, like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/wolterskluwer) , follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/2483?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1415118411059%2Ctas%3Awolters%20kluwer%2Cidx%3A2-1-6) , or follow WoltersKluwerComms on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/WoltersKluwerComms) .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, customer / business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com . TTY is also available at 888 (4985) 4771.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.