Huntington Ingalls Industries Intelligence Management Specialist (Expert) (Administration Generalist 5) - 3652 in Colorado Springs, Colorado
HII-Technical Solutions Division (HII-TSD) is seeking a qualified expert-level Intelligence Management Specialist to support our customer, U.S. Air Force Air Combat Command (ACC). The Intelligence Management Specialist conducts operations in 4 core mission areas: analysis for air, space and cyber operations; full spectrum targeting; special operations ISR; and ISR testing, tactics development, and advanced training to the warfighter. The incumbent provides a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts, engineers and scientists involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines and activities. He/she reviews documents for accuracy and responds to staff requests on accessing, coordinating, consolidating or formatting materials. This position assists with the management of RFIs, task actions, reports and briefings, prepares correspondence, creates read-ahead documents, and provides cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Ability to define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
• Analytic leadership and expertise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies, tradecraft and techniques aligned with labor category mission.
• Extensive ability to provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to Defense planners and policymaker (e.g., Undersecretary level or higher).
• Required Experience: Minimum 15 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• Required Education: Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. A bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related expert experience, for a total of 20 years, is a substitute to the master’s degree.
Clearance: Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
Job performance will normally require only minor lifting and carrying of boxes of records or equipment.
A division of Huntington Ingalls Industries
This opportunity resides with Defense & Federal Solutions, a business group within Huntington Ingalls Industries’ Technical Solutions division, helps solve tough national security challenges for the Department of Defense, the intelligence community and federal civilian agencies. Our expert capabilities include intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR), and cyber; secure enterprise IT engineering and operations; military training and simulation; logistics management and integrated product support; and fleet maintenance, modernization, repair and sustainment.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division supports national security missions around the globe with unmanned systems, nuclear and environmental services, and defense and federal solutions. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit: www.huntingtoningalls.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.