Progress Rail Services Corp. CNC Saw Operator in Cleveland, Ohio
Cleveland, OH Trackworks - 441
$2000 SIGN ON BONUS, Competitive starting pay with a $1.00 increase after 90 days, quarterly production bonus $200-$500, and full benefits from day one!!!
Starting at $17.00/hr plus shift differential
2nd shift 3:00 pm to1:30 am plus $1.50
Machine operators’ set-up, operate, and maintain machinery, usually in a manufacturing setting. They are
responsible for ensuring the maintaining the machine and that it produces high quality products at or above
Progress Rail, a Caterpillar company, is an integrated rolling stock and infrastructure provider, delivering a full range of products and services to domestic and international railroad customers. Our customers enjoy one-stop shopping and comprehensive cradle-to-grave railway solutions - whether it rolls on the rail or is the rail itself. From locomotives, transit, freight cars and engines, to tracks, signals and advanced technology, we ensure customers can count on us to meet all their rail needs.
Forging the bridge between ideas and success, our talented and innovative team members work together to address the challenges of the rail industry today, ensuring success for the future. As part of a vibrant, global network of business operations, each and every member of our team is important to our success. With headquarters in Albertville, Ala., more than 7,000 dedicated employees serve customers through a network of close to 150 locations around the world. For more information, visit www.progressrail.com and follow us @Progress_Rail on Twitter and YouTube.
Education / Training:
• HS Diploma or equivalent education and experience required.
CNC Saw Operator
Key Job Elements:
• Machine steel parts and rail according to specifications;
• Read and interpret blueprints;
• Use digital calipers to insure accuracy;
• Comply with all safety procedures;
• Operate overhead cranes.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 9-12 months machine operator experience preferred;
• Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision;
• Must be able to read and write legibly and complete production reports with accuracy;
• Must be able to read and use tape measure;
• Strong attention to detail with ability to inspect rail using measuring devices;
• Must be quality oriented and a team player;
• Must have complete understanding of safe work practices.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Vets/Disabilities
Progress Rail Services Corporation and its subsidiary and affiliate companies offer an excellent total compensation package* including competitive salary, 401(k) plan with company match, available medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance along with flexible spending and paid vacation and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available for some positions.
*Benefits eligibility differs by job position and employment status - governing plan documents control such benefits..
Alternative Work Location:
PRS Cleveland Trackworks