TEKsystems Writer in Chicago, Illinois
One North is a full-service digital agency helping businesses solve complex problems in creative ways. We’re makers, technologists and relationship builders guiding you toward what’s next. Unlike traditional agencies, we stitch together a deep level of expertise across disciplines so that we can do the work of multiple teams. With capabilities in brand and communications, digital experience, technology and infrastructure, and optimization and insights, we can take on any challenge. We deliver the human element to digital so that your big ideas come to life. One North is a TEKsystems company.
One North is looking to add a Writer to our open, inclusive, and collaborative team. In this role, you will be on the front lines helping our clients plan, create, and deliver content. Ideally, this candidate will have strong and demonstrated writing chops (headlines, taglines, and sharp, persuasive copy, both short- and long-form) and storytelling skills. As part of our multidisciplinary Experience Design team, you will be at the center of every project and connected all the way through from concept to execution.
• Create and structure compelling content for websites, collateral, apps, and other digital experiences aligned to clients’ strategic imperatives and vision.
• Develop unique campaign concepts and content that solve clients' business and brand challenges.
• Collaborate in the development of brand strategy and translate brand platforms into strategic narratives and public-facing language.
• Collaborate with designers, developers, and strategists to create and refine content for a chosen design direction.
• Interview subject-matter experts to gather relevant background information.
• Manage time effectively, adhering to schedules and budgets to meet client deadlines.
• Review all content for accuracy before final production, including proofreading, spell checking, and copy editing.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably related to marketing, communications, or writing/journalism
• 2+ years of experience in a brand or writing-specific role, preferably within an agency
• Outstanding writing and conceptual development skills, along with communication and presentation skills
• Comfortable participating in open creative sessions, including brainstorming, work critiques, and internal presentations
• Strong self-manager with impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as work independently
• Experience with multicultural marketing a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.