LinkedIn Enterprise Account Director, Search & Staffing - Talent Solutions in Chicago, Illinois
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
Location: This role can be based in any of our US offices or remotely based on where the chosen applicant resides (Sunnyvale, Carpinteria, Omaha, Chicago, Detroit, New York, or Washington D.C.)
We are looking for an Account Director to join our team as a trusted advisor and partner to our customers in the Staffing/Recruitment industry. You will help them understand the financial value of our solutions, work with them to help measure that value, and build long-term relationships that secure ongoing revenue growth for both parties.
Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients’ best interest in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
· Builds relationships with decision makers and stakeholders across a dedicated customer base
· Drives customer decision making by achieving shared vision and proactively considering the value props that tie all stakeholders together
· Drives Customer growth by proactively identifying opportunities to deliver greater customer value
· Researches Customer’s business and prepares thoughtful questions and insights in advance of customer meetings
· Asks layered, open-ended questions to understand and clarify Customer’s objectives and challenges beyond surface-level detail
· Shifts communication style and content to fit the needs of different stakeholders
· Leads with Solutions, not products, when making recommendations aligned to Customer objectives
· Sells with Integrity
· Thinks commercially and applies business acumen when crafting & negotiating commercial agreements
· Uses data and insights to support investment recommendations or overcome customer objections
· Proactively mitigates churn risk by adopting a smart, customer-centric approach
· Engages customers throughout to confirm and clarify value and adapts a strategy when needed to optimize ROI
· Applies business acumen in Account Planning by considering economic, industry, and company factors with a Customer-centric lens
· Maps all key stakeholders in an account to assess the strength of the account relationship and create account outreach strategy
· Agrees to joint accountability with colleagues and cross-functional teams for optimal customer success
· Practices humility and asks for help from colleagues when faced with a challenge or unknown
· Is disciplined in Territory and Account Planning, Forecasting, and Quota Attainment
· Follows best practices when using CRM and other Sales tools in order to manage the Sales and Buyer cycles
· 6+ years of applicable sales experience
Preferred Qualifications :
· Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
· Experience or knowledge of the Recruitment industry.
· Experience with SaaS opportunities
· Experience selling IT solutions
· Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
· Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
· Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
· Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
· Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
· Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
· Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference the following information for more information: https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference the following information for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
Having interviews in an accessible location
Being accompanied by a service dog
Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.