Warner Media LLC Senior Software Engineer in Budapest, Hungary
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
The WMTO DTC Software Engineering teams are responsible for delivering software components of streaming platform that is running HBO Europe and WM International OTT Technology services. The software system you will be building delivers high customer satisfaction and the team is constantly improving the service.
What will I be doing?
• Responsible for the implementation of the HBO Max platform components such as localization, preparing content, content management and more! We are building the core component that support HBO Max. You will be using Typescript, serverless architecture, Node, AWS and the newest cutting edge tech!
• Building enterprise cloud technologies using a serverless architecture and other latest AWS services
• Integrated monitoring solutions (Splunk)
• Expected to keep track of and propose introduction of new technology areas along with latest design principles and architectural patterns.
• Have substantial overview of system components and architecture with the ability to express opinion on possible changes and improvements with overall performance focusing on quality
• Use IaC (CloudFormation or Terraform)
• You should be able to code to extremely highly proficient level in TypeScript (or at least want to move into Typescript, while having a solid backend background)
• Experience with API design
• Experience with at least one of the managed cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Relational and non-relational database experience (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Aurora DB, etc)
• Know what DevOps do and how we work together (CICD, Release pipelines)
Would be awesome if knew these but not mandatory:
• Experience with NodeJS, Typescript, and React will be a huge bonus!
• Experience with containerization and microservices (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience with experience TDD
• UI Framework experience
Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
Access to in-house learning and development resources
Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.