AT&T Senior Digital Content Writer in Bothell, Washington
About the Company
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
The Digital Merchandising Studio is looking for a Lead Digital Producer to join the team to help deliver a best in class customer experience on the web. The Digital Merchandising Studio is responsible for the content strategy, design and implementation of experiences across the AT&T digital properties.
About the Job
The Sr. Digital Content Writer will define and create the content strategy and deliver the content for all the areas supporting att.com, including global navigation, search, account services, and buy-flow. We also manage the content for Service & Support, creating customer facing articles and troubleshooting tools. The Sr. Digital Content Writer will be supporting the scrum teams and partnering with developers, designers, product managers and business to release new features every two weeks.
The ideal candidate knows how to interpret technical and legal terms into plain English using our brand voice. They'll take the content from first concepts to publication, and make sure it all meets our AT&T Digital Experience standards and business objectives.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Provide content writing and strategy expertise.
• Manage the end-to-end content for sales, services, and support projects.
• Review and collaborate on design images and wireframes for the best experience.
• Make sure content always meets our style guide, editorial, SEO, and accessibility guidelines, and follows the AT&T Brand voice and tone.
• Create customer journey maps, wireframes, storyboards, outlines, or other docs that help guide a project's content through several iterations.
• Coordinate with Leads and other writers to keep copy, images, and wireframes consistent across the site.
• Experience in short form and micro-copy
• Prior experience with e-commerce and account management carts and flows for wireless products and/or entertainment content is a BIG plus
• Agency work
• A diverse body of work that demonstrates your ability to work on a variety of different kinds of projects
• Experience with Workfront project management software and Adobe content management systems
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.