Molina Healthcare Associate Healthcare Government Contracts in Bothell, Washington
Responsible for the strategic development and administration of contracts with State and/or Federal governments for Medicaid, Medicare, Marketplace, and other government-sponsored programs to provide health care services to low income, uninsured, and other populations.
* * • Prepares, distributes and tracks reports, committee meeting minutes and action logs in support of multiple committees and workgroups, in accordance with defined standards.
• Manages multiple department databases within prescribed standards including, but not limited to: correspondence logs, deliverables matrices, company SharePoint sites and tracking databases.
• Assists Government Contract Specialists with regulatory filing submissions.
• Manages the Government Contracts calendar and the timing of submission of all required contracts deliverables for state regulators and plan partners.
• May also coordinate and support Internal and external audits including the state's annual audit. Follows-up with and supports impacted departments to ensure the state's annual audit findings and corrective action plans are completed; provides updates to the Compliance Committee; and coordinates completion and submission of other state assessments as needed.
• May also support Government Contracts in operational or new business needs for Medicaid, Medicare or the Exchange by assisting with project management, researching requirements as needed.
• Provides administrative and clerical support to the department including meeting scheduling, office supply ordering, travel arrangements, document organization, expense report processing and other similar responsibilities.
Required Education • High School diploma or equivalent * * Required Experience • 3 years general office experience. • Must be professional and diplomatic as position involves a high degree of confidential information. • Familiarity with government-run healthcare programs. * * Required License, Certification, Association N/A * * Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience * * Preferred Experience • 2 years managed health care/regulatory experience. • Knowledge and experience with industry criteria and guideline application. * * Preferred License, Certification, Association N/A
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
To learn more about Molina Healthcare Careers, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook. You can also visit Molina Cares to view interactive tutorials on resume & cover letter writing, interviewing and more!
Job: *Health Plans
Organization: *Health Plans
Title: Associate Healthcare Government Contracts
Requisition ID: 1900906