Wyndham Destinations Year Round Guest Services Agent - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Bethany Beach, Delaware
Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals. With over 10,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals' full-time associates enjoy excellent health benefits as well as a generous 401k plan and a paid time-off program.
ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Bethany Beach is now hiring a full-time year-round Guest Service Agent. This individual will act as advocate for guests during their stay including efficient processing of all guest inquiries and/or complaints to appropriate personnel in order to maintain the highest level of guest satisfaction during their stay.
Essential Job Functions
• Process guest check-in and check-out, and collect rent money in accordance with established procedures including accountability for daily collection processing.
• Promptly assist guests and owners with general inquiries and/or complaints by efficient direction of inquiries/complaints to appropriate personnel or departments, including follow-up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Provide guests with information about their accommodations, amenities, services, local area, etc. Maintain contact with guests during their stay to ensure service and expectations are being met.
• Rectify guest statements for any credits and/or charges as necessary.
• Prepare arrival packets in accordance with established protocol for guest arrivals.
• Use computer to process reservations via telephone and/or walk-in's, adhering to established Customer Service Standards, maintaining an 8 or above on all reservation inquiries.
• Prepare daily bank audits and other reports as required.
• Responsible for key control.
• Perform clerical duties such as typing, filing, recording, mailing, and computer data input processing as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
HS diploma or GED required
At least six months of customer service and hospitality experience is required
Qualified candidates must have proficient use in Microsoft Office as well as excellent customer service skills
Flexible availability to included evenings, weekends and holidays is required
A real estate license is preferred, but not required.