AT&T Technical Specialist, Application Development in Bengaluru, India
At AT&T, we bring the world together with technology in ways you never imagined.
Whether it’s your next big idea or the newest innovation, we’re looking for people like you to lead the way.
Your creative solutions could impact innovations across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career. Step into a future with AT&T.
Your programming expertise and appetite for learning will help you excel in one of the roles we’re hiring for on our Application Development team – Application Development, DevOps and AZURE. In this dynamic environment, you’ll use the latest tools and programming languages while collaborating with teams around the globe in daily scrum meetings, backlog grooming and sprint retrospectives. Your experience will be instrumental in brainstorming and working through the process improvements and technical inputs that will allow delivery on every project.
What’s in it for you? With a competitive compensation package and an atmosphere that encourages ongoing learning and up-skilling, you’ll have access to the latest resources while working on global projects with some of the top minds in the industry. Take the opportunity to learn a whole new skillset or take your existing expertise to new levels.
For this role, you’ll need the appropriate combination of education / experience to qualify as a Technical Specialist
You’re strongly encouraged to apply if you have the right combination of the following:
• A full understanding of the software development life cycle.
• Experience working on large development projects, preferably in product-based environments.
• Mentor/Assist team members and involve in Team building activities
• Analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Experience documenting code, updating Wiki pages & making presentations for facilitating peer-learning.
• Expertise on Java/J2EE programming, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks,
• Expertise on Angular/ReactJs, NodeJs, JQuery, UI/UX(preferable).
• Good knowledge of developing RESTful web services using Spring Boot or nodeJs.
• Experience on SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgresql, noSQL (preferably mongoDB).
• Experience in architecting Cloud Native applications on any public clouds, Expertise in DevOps culture, K8S and Terraform.
GOOD TO HAVE:
• Thorough knowledge of APIs, Networks, and Operating Systems (flavors of Unix; Linux preferred).
• Basic knowledge of Azure/AWS Cloud.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.