Fiserv Clover - Tech Lead, Software Development Engineering (Web Engineers) in Bengaluru, India
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you can look forward to:
● Owning one or more of the web services; adding new features, resolving bugs, and
refactoring/ improving code base.
● Developing new features, investigating/reproducing/resolving bugs
● Designing and implementing REST APIs for mobile and web clients including our payment
devices, web dashboard, and 3rd party apps.
● Identifying technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with
realistic project planning and feature development.
● Translating product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is
in-line with company objectives.
● Being responsible for your merchant-facing services, features from development through
deployment, and production monitoring.
● Working with the Infrastructure Team to design data models to support large-scale highly
● Working with QA to develop test plans and strategies.
● Writing automated tests for new web features and update existing tests as needed.
● Being a team player, ability to collaborate idea sharing in a strong product setting.
● Following Agile SDLC, participating in planning and Scrumban boards.
● Displaying problem-solving skills and browser debugging capabilities
● Participating in a regular on call rotation.