Cisco Technical Consulting Engineer (TAC) - Email Security in Bangalore, India
What You’ll do
• Provide Tier4 level consultation/troubleshooting complex and rare network topologies with mixed media protocols to Large Enterprise Cisco customers in NGFW technology
• Work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires in-depth evaluation of factors.
• Provide systems/product training to customers, and contributing towards building a knowledge base for customer support and internal partners.
• Focal point for high impact, large account problem resolution.
• Collaborate with VARs, OEMs, end-users, and internal engineering departments to drive quality into the product.
• Interacts with Technical leaders / Development partners within Cisco and with customer end technical leads.
Who You'll Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver premier customer experience. We help take on the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is validated through extraordinary financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
The Cisco Security team works on complex, challenging issues with some of Cisco's top customers. It's a superb opportunity to master the latest technology and products, while working with a technically diverse and encouraging team. Grow your skills in a dynamic, team oriented environment and join some of the industry's brightest minds in deploying and supporting today's most advanced Internet technologies.
Who You Are
• Experience in Cisco Security Technologies like Firewall and Firepower
• Expertise in trouble shooting complex Security related issues.
• Excellent knowledge of Cisco ASA , Firepower
• Customer facing experience is mandatory.
• Good communication skills and ability to convince and build social relationship.
• Ability to work with a multi-functional and geographically diverse team is expected.
• CCIE Security - Desired
• Solve problems creatively and multi-task in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
• Ability to Assertively communicate and demonstrate Technical Leadership on Troubleshooting scenarios , especially over WebEx / telephonic customer conversations.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.